Ma’din Academy has over 25 educational and other institutions under it’s auspices. Ma’din Academy, with 21 years since it’s inception, has now grown enough to support and nourish numerous sections of humanity.
Ma’din Academy (registered as Ma’dinu Ssaquafathil Islamiyya) was established in 1997 under the Societies Registration Act of 1860, has now transformed itself into a mass movement of smart learning.
People from all walks of life and all parts of the world have been visiting us for acquire knowledge through the route of value-based education. Our various colleges and extension activities play a vital role, contributing to a progressive society and an enlightened culture.
Ma’din believes in protecting orphans, uplifting the poor and needy, rehabilitating the Deaf, the Blind and the Mentally Challenged and bringing them back into the mainstream. Ma’din offers them food, shelter, education and other facilities free of cost. Financial assistance is extended to orphan girls to enable them to marry.
We stand for:
- Uplifting the poor and needy.
- Moulding a morally responsibe generation.
- Empowering relationships and encouraging education.
- Maximising the benefits of research by advancing fundamental knowledge and contributing to better public policy.
- Developing community identity by utilising the talents of our students to contribute to a better society.