Ma’din Kulliyya of Islamic Science
To bring up scholars in religious matters and to impart higher education in Islamic sciences.
Ma’din Kulliyya of Islamic Science was meant to bring up scholars in religious matters and to give higher education in Islamic sciences. The college also provides material education so as to enable these scholars to lead a multi-faceted society.
The syllabus at the College comprises Thafseer literature, Hadith literature, Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic legal maxims, Logics, Theology, Sufi literature, Astronomy, Islamic History and Arabic Literature. This college offers postgraduate and research programmes in Islamic Sciences.
Moulavi Fazil Adany (Post Graduation from Ma’din Academy)
Two years of duration
The two-year post graduate program is divided into four semester
- Sem 1: Shawwal to Rabi’ul Awwal
- Sem 2: Rabi’ul Akhir to Ramadan
- Sem 3: Shawwal to Rabi’ul Awwal
- Sem 4: Rabi’ul Akhir to Ramadan
- MISc (Master of Islamic science)
- Prophetic Tradition
- Thafseer Litrature (Usoolu-Thafseer)
- Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
- Tuhfa and Minhaj
- Usoolul-Fiqh (Legal Maxims)
- Islamic Theology
- Sharahul Mavafiq
- Sufi Litrature
- Hifz and Hisb
- Language Study
- Arabic, English and Urdu.
- Arabic Poetry
- Computer and Scientific Calculator Training
- Practical Dawa
- Sahihul-Bukhari, Sahihul Muslim, Abu Dawood, Ibnu Maja,
- Thurmudhi and Nisaee.
Extra curricular activities
What’s extra with us?
- Comparative study Islamic Banking and general finance
- Hijra Calendar designing
- Tableegh’ Trips
- Literary meetings in mother tongue
- Foreign language meetings (English, Arabic, Spanish etc)
- Language clubs (Arabic, English)
- Ideal club to promote discussion and practice of logic works
- Personality development and social interaction